Dec 21, 2011

An IKEA day

After yoga on 19/12, I went to IKEA myself and spent three hours there for eating at its café and picking candles.

I order meatballs with spaghetti and a plate of French fries. I love IKEA providing yummy food in low price and what I ordered was only USD2.5 . Is HK IKEA cheaper than USA IKEA?
 
After the afternoon tea, I started my journey from the entrance to the cashier. I picked around USD14 for candles and USD7 for a bottle of white wine which I plan to drink tomorrow night that a celebration would be held (only five people). Belows are what I bought:





Three hours in IKEA made me tired and then I went home directly although I had thought to visit more shops for buying X’mas gifts for my family. Till now, I have bought nothing for them =00=

Hey Hey Hey, Santa Claus is coming the town!
What would you do on those days?

No comments:

Post a Comment