Aug 7, 2011

Be faithful

I’m getting interested in Pinterest nowadays as I could simply repin the photos I like and share some funny photos there. There are loads and loads of photos about wedding, love, animals, plants and many others that you just can’t imagine. I’ve established 8 boards of different themes, like my style, love is everywhere, sunflowers, etc.
My account linkage is on the right sideboard.

As you can see in the previous entries, I picked wisdom words there and I love them. They keep reminding me how I should behave and how I should treat myself. They are so true and when I am frustrated, they help.
No matter what happen, just remember, be yourself and have faith. We shouldn’t be afraid of challenges, because we have the most power we just don’t know. Both of us are superman!
Life is colorful♥

No comments:

Post a Comment