Aug 5, 2011

If it's Important...

This picture tells everything and reminds me I have to fight for no matter how hard the challenges are on Etsy. I’ve kept seeking help from them and waiting for their slow and really slow reply. It seems that they are not gonna offer any kinds of help. They just tell me the shop cannot be reactive ever after and also didn’t provide any kinds of solutions. I just don’t think it’s the attitude towards every shopper of them. They claim when the site users need help, just contact them. I do but I don’t think it’s true.

I’m here truly for seeking their help.

Although I’m a bit angry as they aren’t helpful and offer any acceptable reason of suspension, I do make up my mind that I would still try my best on selling no matter the place it would be. Just believe me, I’ll be back!
(photos taken from pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment